The Dermatology Services at PIH have the most dedicated team in the hospital to understand and manage all aspects of skin and its diseases.
Offering the most advanced dermatological care available, our dermatologists are trained in the treatment of common as well as rare skin conditions, whether they are acute or chronic, including acne, melanoma, blistering diseases of the skin, psoriasis and epidermal cell physiology, while also providing general dermatology care.
- Consultations with dermatologist
- Evaluation of skin disorders
- Management of acute skin conditions
- General dermatology
- Laser and Cosmetic dermatology
- Psoriasis and Phototherapy
- Allergic skin diseases