- Greatings and intro .
- First impression was good and somewhat satisfying.
- I was and iam happy with the service provided.
- Staff are very friendly and willing to assist at anytime needed.
- Nurses/Doctors -> explained well of the process and were willing to offer more info in need.
- Cleanliness is grate beds change every day or if requested.
- I see PIH as an important health care department here in PNG with presence of many specialist and good health core system.
Mr Ahamed Abdi Hajji
- Call button toom 405 C was not good therefore no impresive from the hospital personal where need therefore walk to the counter to set help more to 405 A.
- Dietician was very good as serve patients was on low profit provided good advise and service to us.
- Overall attentence by Nurse and sisters general was good unique of todoit/choose was good.
- Higines was good. Change bed covers /great cleness good.
- Dr Modia was very help and kind ensure are problems were attended.
- Caring nursing staff.
- Professional medical staff.
- All medicines are readily available.
- Clean, neat and very tidy.
- You pay a lot of money to get the best results
- Front desk ops are some times frustrating..
- Every thing else is good around.
Vanky Hlendau Kenia
State of the art facilities there for proper diagnosis and treatment.Soon we won't need to travel overseas..
Bernadette Shirley Sudan
Dear Dr Edgar and Team LIH,We kindly acknowledge and thank you all for the undivided medical attention and care for our crew member. With your assistance and care he is now recovering well.
Ms Madina Deganu
The care and attention that was afforded me was second to none. The staff, including CMO, Dr Juele and the Radiologist, Dr Joni and the nurses warm smiles made we feel well.