Pacific International Hospital (PIH) – is a tertiary care Hospital in Port Moresby the Capital of Papua New Guinea. From a humble beginning in 1997 as PNG Diagnostic Center, it has grown to become the largest private care hospital offering holistic super speciality care in almost all specialities, PIH has many first to its credit.
- First CT Diagnostic Center of the Country in the Year 1997.
- First fully licensed private hospital in the country to offer 24/7 emergency care and other allied services.
- PIH stepped into bigger league in 2005 by introducing Multi speciality critical care facility, the first Haemodialysis and Mammogram Unit in the entire South pacific region.
- PIH is the first Hospital in PNG to acquire ISO Standardisation.
- PIH is the 1st Tertiary care Hospital in 2015 to have Cardiac Cath lab and MRI.
From time to time PIH has created Hub and spoke care by opening referral clinics with Port Moresby and acquiring LAE International Hospital in LAE the Industrial Capital of PNG in the year 2016. PIH is in the process of Opening many such Referral Clinics and Hospitals in the coming years. The infrastructure and standard of care at PIH resulted in the best of clinical outcomes at par with Clinical standards of across the Globe. PIH has the Experience and Expertise in the South Pacific Region to grow beyond boundaries. PIH has got into PPP with different provincial Governments in PNG to offer Specialised Ophthalmology Services particularly to eradicate preventable Blindness.