The ENT services at PIH aim to provide the best care for ear, nose and throat diseases and disorders. PIH offers advanced ENT treatment and care for diseases related to hearing, speech, eating and taste, oral pain conditions and sinonasal inflammations. Some of these conditions can become life-debilitating and need timely intervention. The experienced ENT department has treated some of the most difficult conditions and produced excellent results.
Our specialist begins with performing comprehensive diagnostic assessments to understand the cause and level of encountered ENT problems. In addition to the common screenings (hearing tests), the department offers specialised ENT diagnostic tests and surgeries.
Our Services and Facilities
- Facility for initial treatment
- Patients are assisted with preoperative investigations, in pathology and radiology for ENT- related surgeries
- Referring to other departments if required for assisted medical aid
- Endoscopic evaluations (nasopharyngoscopy, laryngoscopy)
- ENT OT with Micro surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures like Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Head and neck cancer surgery